Strathearn Heights Apartments are located in south-central Edmonton in a beautiful mature neighbourhood. The spacious suites are close to downtown, the University of Alberta, public transportation, major road connections and lots of local amenities. Within minutes, you can be walking, running or cycling through Edmonton’s extensive river valley park trail network or to Bonnie Doon Mall.
Strathearn Heights has affordable rental apartments to suit everyone’s budget – singles, young couples, seniors, families and newcomers to Edmonton. The apartments are well maintained and routinely refreshed.
Apartments available for rent:
Apartment options include:
- Spacious family-friendly or adults-only buildings
- Pet-friendly (up to two cats and/or 5-gallon fish tanks/suite
- Smoking or non-smoking suites
- Heat, water & gas — you pay for electricity
- Fridge and gas stove
- Blinds for all large windows for ground-level/semi-basement suites
Exterior stalls: $25/mo.
Interior garages: $50/mo.
- Six-month renewable lease terms
- Student leasing available
- Long-term tenancies welcome
The facilities, service & grounds:
My apartment gives me all the space I want. I love the bright, sunny rooms. Strathearn Heights offers great value and attentive, reliable service.