Strathearn Heights Apartments are located in south-central Edmonton in a beautiful mature neighbourhood. The spacious suites are close to downtown, the University of Alberta, public transportation, major road connections and lots of local amenities. Within minutes, you can be walking, running or cycling through Edmonton’s extensive river valley park trail network or to Bonnie Doon Mall.
Strathearn Heights has affordable rental apartments to suit everyone’s budget – singles, young couples, seniors, families and newcomers to Edmonton. The apartments are well maintained and routinely refreshed.
Apartments available for rent:
- Standard one bedroom apartment is 550 square feet and rents for $785/mth.
- Large one bedroom apartment is 725 square feet and rents for $895/mth.
- Single-level two bedroom apartment is 861 square feet and rents for $1035/mth.
- Two-level two bedroom apartment is 992 square feet and rents for $1135/mth.
Apartment options include:
- Spacious family-friendly buildings
- Pet-friendly (up to two cats and/or 5-gallon fish tanks/suite
- Smoking or non-smoking suites
- Heat, water & gas — you pay for electricity
- Fridge and gas stove
- Blinds for all large windows for ground-level/semi-basement suites
Exterior stalls: $25/mo.
Interior garages: $50/mo.
- Six-month renewable lease terms
- Student leasing available
- Long-term tenancies welcome
The facilities, service & grounds:
- Eight laundry facilities on site (tenant SMART CARD access)
- Emergency maintenance service 24/7
- On-site staff Monday to Friday
- Landscape and snow clearing teams seasonally
- 22 acres of mature trees and beautiful landscaping
- Quiet streets — no through traffic
- Nearby bus stops